Myrnelle Ortiz, Chair
About the ACC
What does the ACC do?
- The ACC consists of volunteers who work on behalf of the Board, helping to determine if Association guidelines for exterior maintenance are being followed or need to be updated
- Maintain affiliation and an open rapport with management, other committees and the Loft Ridge Board
What are the duties of an ACC member?
- Attend monthly ACC meetings
- Reviews “Request for Change or Addition” forms from residents
- Make recommendations for supplements, additions and changes to the “Loft Ridge Homeowners Association Community Handbook”
How do you become a member?
- Anyone can volunteer to be a member
- A call for new ACC members is made during the Annual Meeting; you can also let any member of the Board of Directors know that you are interested in becoming a member
When does the ACC meet?
- Generally, ACC meetings are held the second Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. Check the “Upcoming Events” Section for date/time/location details.
Below is a helpful link for homeowners looking for information on exterior change and painting guidelines for their home: